Monday, November 15, 2010

New Blogs, New Stores, New beginnings

Ok So it has been an awfully long time since I have posted anything here to my blog. I have to admit that trying to keep up with technology and run a business and still have time for my family is a very challenging mix. I'm sure you all understand. So anyway, I'm going to go in a new direction with the blog. I want to continue to give everyone useful information about the Toys and Games we sell as well as keep everyone up on the latest happenings at Bee Active Toys.

So here it is;

Bee Active Toys now has two locations. We are at Tanger Outlets in Tuscola and at Marketplace Mall in Champaign. Stop in and say hi next time your there.

We have also changed our website and continue to make improvements on it. Check it out at www.beeactivetoys.com

And oh yeah, I almost forgot. I am now one of the experts online at http://mix945.com/pages/8464695.php?ranId=0.7805736292312633

Thanks Illini Radio Group. I look forward to answering any questions that parents have about toys and games.

If you have any questions about the products we carry or the toy industry, please feel free to ask.

Brad

No comments: